The majority of my time, is spent figuring "it" out. The tragedy of this equation is that it is solely made up of variables. Sometimes the X is meaning of life, sometimes its future plans, past regrets, or simply existential angst. I ponder on each variable, driven by sophia of philo into its endless questioning and occasional wonder.
Fully aware of its unsolvability, i still think, for "unreflected life is not worth living" - Socrates. I am happy as I roll the bolder up the hill, for if one is to find happiness in human condition, it is only by learning to enjoy rolling, for at the top, it will inevitably fall again.
A song by Freddy Mercury comes to mind - Show Must Go On:
"I guess i'm learning
I must be warmer now..
I'll soon be turning round the corner now."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment